Let The Decision Which You make be Completely Risk-Free. You are Fully Protected no matter What Decision You Make because we Offer You an Ironclad guarantee.
We Protect Your Decission on Three Ways:
• If you don’t feel confident that you’re going to make your first online sale with this system in 30 Days…
• Or - if you don’t think that this is the best course and software for making money online…
• Or - even if you don’t like the colors we used, my big beard OR the font I use on slides…
!Just send me an email I’ll give you a FULL REFUND without question. Remember that every decision wich We make are burdened with risk, not only financial.
Money Back Guarantee
CLICKBANK IS THE RETAILER OF PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE. CLICKBANK® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF CLICK SALES, INC., A DELAWARE CORPORATION LOCATED AT 1444 S. ENTERTAINMENT AVE., SUITE 410 BOISE, ID 83709, USA AND USED BY PERMISSION. CLICKBANK'S ROLE AS RETAILER DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR REVIEW OF THESE PRODUCTS OR ANY CLAIM, STATEMENT OR OPINION USED IN PROMOTION OF THESE PRODUCTS.
Some links are masked and open in a new pop-up window. However, using our website is completely safe!
The privacy of visitors on @signupaff is our priority. Data collected via cookies are used only to improve the operation of our website and effectively choose the form of information presented to you.
To make this site work properly, we may place small data files called cookies on your device. Most websites do this.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Information about cookies
2) The entity placing cookies on the user's end device and accessing them is the website operator;
3) Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) adjusting the content of websites,
b) creating statistics,
c) implementation of marketing purposes;
4) The Website uses three basic types of cookies:
5) In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the user's end device by default. Users can change cookie settings at any time. Changes can be made at: aboutcookies.org.
These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about them each time they are placed on the user's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings;
Cookies contain, among others:
1) Information saved in visit statistics, browser type, location, etc.,
2) Data entered in the word search engine on the site,
3) Form fields.
Manage browser settings
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows by default to store information in the form of cookies and other similar technologies on the user's end device. However, the user can change these settings at any time. Failure to make changes means that the above-mentioned information may be posted and stored in his end device, and thus that we will store information on the user's end device and access this information. From the level of the web browser used by the user it is possible, for example, to independently manage cookies. The most popular browsers include possibility:
Where to look for help?
Comprehensive information is available in the software (web browser) settings. Details for people using individual web browsers, including:
More information on cookies and other technologies can be found, among others at :
or in the Help section of the web browser menu.